May 2, 2008 at NTR

Guest Bucknik

Guest Bucknik

Just finished uploaded a video from today's track rental at National Trail. I was shooting for a 11.99 today, but settled for a personal best of 12.04@116mph. This video is one of my better runs, 12.16@115.5. I think the best part of the video is the sound of the car while heating the tires. :) It's a stock-displacement LS2 w/SLP long-tube headers w/cats, then a Corsa Touring exhaust system. Even with cats and a touring exhaust, it sounds pretty wicked. :)

I have it in XviD format on my web site:

http://www.jimd.com/GTO/May02-2008.avi

I also uploaded it to Youtube(the video quality is better on the above link)

I'll get that 11.99 one of these day. :/

those are the only mods done? man, the more I see them run, the more likely I'm going to be getting one :p

Just finished uploaded a video from today's track rental at National Trail. I was shooting for a 11.99 today, but settled for a personal best of 12.04@116mph. This video is one of my better runs, 12.16@115.5. I think the best part of the video is the sound of the car while heating the tires. :) It's a stock-displacement LS2 w/SLP long-tube headers w/cats, then a Corsa Touring exhaust system. Even with cats and a touring exhaust, it sounds pretty wicked. :)

I have it in XviD format on my web site:

http://www.jimd.com/GTO/May02-2008.avi

I also uploaded it to Youtube(the video quality is better on the above link)

I'll get that 11.99 one of these day. :/

. :/

it was fun watching you absolutely thrash that thing every time

those are the only mods done? man, the more I see them run, the more likely I'm going to be getting one :p

I know he has a cam as well. Not sure about the heads.

After hearing yours maybe I will put the cats back on mine - tame it just a bit.