315 South before just past Henderson.

jfiveeight

I was driving down to campus last night at around midnight and saw a police officer parked on the other side the fence (of the south side, he was on Olentangy) with the speed gun out. His Lights were on, i could barely see him through the trees though. The funny thing about it, i never saw his run down and ticket buddy.

WOW, just Wow! Where do I start?

315 South before just past Henderson.

Was it before Henderson, or just past Henderson?

I was driving down to campus last night at around midnight and saw a police officer parked on the other side the fence (of the south side, he was on Olentangy) with the speed gun out. His Lights were on, i could barely see him through the trees though. The funny thing about it, i never saw his run down and ticket buddy.

Olentagy runs North-South. If he was on the "side" of Olentangy, he would be on either the East or the West. If you were intending to say you were in the the Southbound lane, it may make a bit more sense.

Maybe you should have just posted "315 around Henderson Road".

Written communication is not this hard fellas!

I wrote it when i woke up and was in kind of a hurry, no time to go back and edit it. The police car was on the West side of 315, one by henderson exit the first night and i saw one by the 161 exit as well.