2006 honda civic need some insight

SRTurbo04

Alright so a week ago we ordered a k&N typhoon short ram intake for my girls 2006 civic dx

Get it in today which PITB no room everythings re hooked yadayada but now her check engline light is on(would take it autozone ddint have time today) I know a lot of times the check engline light will come on due to so much new air goin in it needs to adjust an it'll go away.

2nd issue for u honda guys... after connected the negative batter terminal back up an startin the car the heads up display/radio thing says enter code. She's never seen this an has no idea about it so hmm?

Car runs great nothing different under normal conditions

Any help is appreciated I went threw everything as I did it an did it again as I was done so who knows thanks guys

A lot of times, Honda will put the radio serial number on the glove box, either on the inside or on the outer side panel of the box. If that doesn't work, press and hold the #1 and #6 preset buttons and write down the number set that pops up. Of course you could check in the owner's books for the code card...

The CEL did the same thing in mine too.I went to AAP and cleared the code and let the car sit over night with the negitive terminal disconnected and the next morning no light and i have not had one since about a year ago.But i agree that intake is a PITMFA

And the radio comes with a card with the anti theft code on it from the factory.If you dont have that your SOL unless you pull the radio and take it into honda.From what i have done behind my dash the radio is a PITA to take out