new wheels on the vette

AJ

make sacrifice... lower that bitch, SLAMTIME

Man-the-fuck-up

I hate to be the hater... but if/when i do buy a c5 vette, i will bring the phrase "wheel fitment" to a whole new level, i've been on all the c5 vette forums looking for someone to master it and havent seen shit. These people need to be modifying inner fenders, using AM arms, etc... and nobody has,.

Just wait, i'll show you perfect

here is where you (and the rest of the world) need to be

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/vettechop.jpg

That looks fucking retarded. Just because you think you have taste you believe you are going to "show the world" it and they will be in awe. Maybe the rest of the world hasn't done it because it looks like shit? Maybe you just need to stay in the import scene rocking your gold painted engine and leave the Vettes alone. :o:p

• Upvote 1

I love the new look AJ!! I dont care what most say about black wheels...not that many people have nice, professionally done black wheels around here that I see on a daily basis...so until then, I will continue to rock black wheels. Mad props man, shit looks hawt!

Put it this way... i've had my hands on enough "performance-savvy" automobiles that require meticulous attention... and i'm jaded from it.

Huh?

Anyways, if we all liked the same thing, this hobby would be very boring. Have some pics of your past and current rides?

That looks fucking retarded. Just because you think you have taste you believe you are going to "show the world" it and they will be in awe.

Hey dude,

I should have explained prior. I have a sarcastic mentality. Please know that for the most-part, i'm having fun.

The reality of my previous comment would be that; I really do think that i have good taste. BUT, what comes before that is that i don't give a fuck who you are or what you think (don't take it literally & personally, i'm generalizing)...

So in the end, i may come off a little "bastard-like"..

On the flip side... wouldn't it be fair to say that you jumped down my throat about my style (gold motor etc) just like i did about the thread-starter? what makes you better?

/End

vinny - generalizing about all the cars that i've worked on. Myself, just 1 (4 years in the making) the thread is in "the kitchen" i believe

• Downvote 1

Hey dude,

I should have explained prior. I have a sarcastic mentality. Please know that for the most-part, i'm having fun.

The reality of my previous comment would be that; I really do think that i have good taste. BUT, what comes before that is that i don't give a fuck who you are or what you think (don't take it literally & personally, i'm generalizing)...

So in the end, i may come off a little "bastard-like"..

On the flip side... wouldn't it be fair to say that you jumped down my throat about my style (gold motor etc) just like i did about the thread-starter? what makes you better?

/End

vinny - generalizing about all the cars that i've worked on. Myself, just 1 (4 years in the making) the thread is in "the kitchen" i believe

I said nothing negative about the gold did I? :)

Yeah, window tint will bring it all together IMO. I like the all-black a lot better than the gray. Black looks great on red. Very nice car!

And as far as "slamming" cars goes, I'll take practicality over looks any day

I always see your car when I take main st. home from work haha. i never knew it was your car till i saw it with the sweet black wheels tuesday afternoon. I usually take the civic to work but sometimes drive the SS.

i drive that way everyday. i love driving that thing so much, still doesn't get the looks the camaro did but with the wheels it does get some more than it did.

Yeah, window tint will bring it all together IMO. I like the all-black a lot better than the gray. Black looks great on red. Very nice car!

And as far as "slamming" cars goes, I'll take practicality over looks any day

i just need to get off my ass and have it done. lazy = me