AutoX OSU 5/4/08 56K NO WAY!!!

87GT

My miata is in the background of picture 73. Apparently not cool enough for close-ups though.

Oh, and the crx popped it's dipstick out, not a hose issue.

My battery died while I was there. I wanted to take more pictures !

Was anyone pissed they shut down the entrance ramp 315 north to Ackerman? I don't know my way around over there and almost every intersection was blocked off after that it took me an extra 20 minutes to get there, just enough to make me late, I lost $26 in entrance fees and another $15 in gas. I'm so pissed.

Was anyone pissed they shut down the entrance ramp 315 north to Ackerman? I don't know my way around over there and almost every intersection was blocked off after that it took me an extra 20 minutes to get there, just enough to make me late, I lost $26 in entrance fees and another $15 in gas. I'm so pissed.

Ya I took my GPS with me and went a different way. I got there only a few minutes later then normal.

The best car there only was shown in the background.

Curtis' AE86 is 3x sweeter than any other car in those pictures.

His girlfriend or whatever drove it off of the track, and almost nailed everyone at my corner.

His car is really cool though, spent a lot of time talk to him about it.

Yes it was a tragedy the battery died while I was there. :( I really wanted more pictures of the thunderbird. It was very loud driving around the track. It was awesome.

thats shanes race car. he is on this site. (quick35th)

The only video that I have of my car autocrossing is this video:

http://thumbs.streetfire.net/22cef7ad-8b99-471e-a310-9a7d0170e524.jpgOVR Test 'N Tune April 13, 2008

Shane

Glynn Motorsports

I am so glad I wasn't driving your car at that lol

I bet that rain was a pain in the ass, being pretty much unable to use the throttle anywhere.

Shane, are you going to have that camera back for this next event or not? Hopefully Best Buy is done messing around with it and gets it back to you.

Sean McConaha

Sean,

I got my video camera back from Worst Buy yesterday. I guess their repair shop replaced all of its guts and kept the case. I'll have it at tomorrow's event.

Shane

Glynn Motorsports