Roll'n Threw CR

Guest Shift_NiSmO

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hal
yea tuk is a very cool guy. we use to hang alot but this is not my thread lol..

but jones arent you that short fat guy at CR track day with them goofy ass glasses?? i can see why u go around picking on people. but ur just all talk.. i can smoke ur audi any day and i know you wont meet up tomorrow unless there is a computer screen there.. im done with this thread.. you can say all you want and other people can also but just remember what car i drive and if u have the balls to say them stupid ass asian jokes then come right ahead bud.. as of right now your just all talk behind your cute lil computer screen..late

You're a pussy.

but jones arent you that short fat guy at CR track day with them goofy ass glasses?? i can see why u go around picking on people. but ur just all talk.. i can smoke ur audi any day and i know you wont meet up tomorrow unless there is a computer screen there.. im done with this thread.. you can say all you want and other people can also but just remember what car i drive and if u have the balls to say them stupid ass asian jokes then come right ahead bud.. as of right now your just all talk behind your cute lil computer screen..late

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1404448

Guest mrhobbz

I think you're getting jones confused with thorne. Although, I wouldnt call thorne out because he WILL show. If it happens, I have 20$ on thorne ;)

I am fat with goofy glasses you got a problem with fat people?

Oh and like Hal said

PUSSY!

If this is true at the end of it page 7 or 8 stating that Tofuman has scammed some people on Nasioc wtf is this shit.

yeap its true, how the poster of this thread scammed people on Ohio drifting and other nissan forums, Tofuman is scamming people on nasioc. If you cross reference the all the threads posted you can put 2 and 2 together.

FRank is sin another cambodian dude that has alittle brother named so pak? that use to both drive 240's? if so back in 2004 i bought a car from him and would not get me my title as he promised.

yes

Guest mrhobbz
FRank is sin another cambodian dude that has alittle brother named so pak? that use to both drive 240's? if so back in 2004 i bought a car from him and would not get me my title as he promised.

I vote on a group beating?