+ 1,000,000,000.01 for HAL

medium fast

Last weekend I attempted to do my transmission swap, after running into some issues with the top bellhousing bolt. I was not sure what I was going to do, so I just started calling everyone in my phone that I knew worked on Mustangs, for some advice. Hal answered and immeditaly offered his assistance. I trailered my car to his house last Wednesday. He said the car fought him the entire way, but I was able to pick it up yesterday. Everything works great, and Hal did it for an awesome deal. Anyone that needs anything done give him a call. I will definitely be taking mine back to him once it is time for another round of mods.

Guest Hal
hal,

too bad i can't find a decent solid rear to have you help me install.

I saw a few on SVTP a couple weeks ago. Just post up a thread asking to do a straight swap.

Preston, happy to help.

Eric dont make me keep you in check.. obviously your bro aint doing a good enough job with the spray... best recognize biotch.

Mach 1's unite

*cough* preston start spraying you're the weak link holding us down*cough*

Dover, let me know and we will throw it on.

Jason I was going to spray a wet. We can discuss this at wings and rings thursday. haha

Derek, give me some time, I am still trying to get the tranny and rearend sorted out before I blow the motor up.

Eric, give me another week or so, the clutch will be broken in shortly, and now I need a new cable then I will be read to race.