People who call off when they aren't sick!!

Twistedrx7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm getting paid the same to sit at home playing videogames while getting a blowjob and drinking beer, and have call-off days at my disposal, hmmmmmmm. Guess I'm immature.

If you go to work instead of getting BJ and beer then that makes you gay ????

Ok lets get this straight. There is a difference between calling off and "calling off". You can call off ahead of time and schedule your vacation day or sick day if need be. Now there is a difference between that and calling off at 6am when you are supposed to be at work at 7am.

get a real job, and this doesn't happen.

I'm pretty sure i have a "real" job. Benefits, stock options, 2 raises a year, paid vacation sick and personal. health care. etc..

Ok lets get this straight. There is a difference between calling off and "calling off". You can call off ahead of time and schedule your vacation day or sick day if need be. Now there is a difference between that and calling off at 6am when you are supposed to be at work at 7am.

I'm pretty sure i have a "real" job. Benefits, stock options, 2 raises a year, paid vacation sick and personal. health care. etc..

Isn't this what McDonald's offers?

I dunno? never worked there. Apparently you have, care to enlighten us?

No I only ever worked at Dairy Queen. Nothing like working with almost all the cheerleaders from high school all week and weekend...

I agree people who take unscheduled days off at the last moment in the name of a sick day should just be fired. I've never done it and hell unless I'm unable to work due to puking my guts out every few minutes I'm going to work.

My wife will pull that crap every once in a while and all day I'm wanting to call her boss and ask them to fire her.

Evan

get a real job, and this doesn't happen.

Bullfuckingshit!

I don't care where or what you do for work, there are people who will take advantage of everytthing they can. I personally track all "lates", "call offs", "emergencies", "deaths", et al, on a spread sheet. It is absolutely amazing how you can spot a pattern with some people. It's always the same day of the week, or the day after a holiday, etc.

If you or your policy make it easy for people to call off, you bring it on yourself. The second time someone calls off to me, I require a Doctor's excuse, Obit., or missing limb. Period!

I wonder why I don't have any problems like this?

Oh, and I would have fired my wife long ago, if she worked for me.......

I hate it when people call off at work.

That said, I called off 2 days a few months ago with the flu. But I don't think I could have actually walked to my truck without falling over, and sure as hell couldn't operate it.

I don't have a problem if someone is super sick; shit happens. But if you are calling off because of a headache...get your ass to work.

eh. i dont mind calling off just before work if im sick. i mean, i dont have to be there until 9, i get up just before 8. if i wake up and feel like shit, oh well

i know what youre saying rotarded. where i work, they have a policy that if you call of a scheduled day the day before or the day after a paid holiday, you dont get paid for the holiday, and have to make up that time. luckily though, we make our own schedules, so i know if i want a 4 day weekend, schedule it as such, and i have nothing to worry about.

Boo fuckin' hoo. I would take anyones shift regardless if they did it because they were hungover or just had a baby. People just don't like to work hard any more. Quit bein' a pussy and ride your big mouth RX7 to work.

Mcdonalds has a decent package they are giving now.

Bullfuckingshit!

I don't care where or what you do for work, there are people who will take advantage of everytthing they can. I personally track all "lates", "call offs", "emergencies", "deaths", et al, on a spread sheet. It is absolutely amazing how you can spot a pattern with some people. It's always the same day of the week, or the day after a holiday, etc.

If you or your policy make it easy for people to call off, you bring it on yourself. The second time someone calls off to me, I require a Doctor's excuse, Obit., or missing limb. Period!

I wonder why I don't have any problems like this?

Oh, and I would have fired my wife long ago, if she worked for me.......

I was talking about the fact of him getting called back in becasue someone else called off. This usally only happens in Fast Food, etc... So.... :gtfo: