paintball

phil

i know this came up a few months ago, but where is a good place to paintball on the eastside? a few of us are going saturday afternoon and anyone can come up with us we just want somewhere to play

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a place in Pataskala I was thinking about checking out this weekend or next. I forget the name of it, it looks like a farm or something. I stopped in there one time and asked the guy some questions about the place, he seemed like a dick, but they have six fields with HPA/CO2 fills. He said the field fee is like $10-15 and they do not sell paint, so you have to bring your own. I did not get prices on rental packages.

There is a place in Mansfield, has both speedball and woodsball

I would love to shoot the crap out of you guys

mansfield is way to far.

paul no one cares about your shitty paintball guns, get laid. oh timeout cant do that need to talk to girls for that

Phil if ur serios I'm game tomorow u guys will be suprised...mother fuckers goin down!! Anyone got any co2 lol I got two taniks...pat u can borrow one tank for phils gun just tell h8is ass to get co2 call me to9morrow if ur game