Happy Birthday to me

sciongirl

I don't normally toot my own horn but what I've been through the past week, I'm glad I'm here to celebrate this day. I've learned life is very short..so kiss your kids/wife/parents/girlfriends/boyfriends and anyone else for that matter. It's a good day to be alive!

And I'm now 5 years away from 30 :(

• Upvote 1

I don't normally toot my own horn but what I've been through the past week, I'm glad I'm here to celebrate this day. I've learned life is very short..so kiss your kids/wife/parents/girlfriends/boyfriends and anyone else for that matter. It's a good day to be alive!

WE have the the same bday!!!!! :eek:

Given the week, details of which I don't know, but happy days then...not just this one. Enjoy them all. I can't wait to be home to kiss the family.

I'm days away from 38 so your 25 would be like a party for me. Hell, I barely remember my mid 20's but that's because they were a blast. However, times are even more fun now believe me.

Now if 25's the new 16, that makes me 29 and I am happy for that :D but hey, I don't feel old...except when I see the really young pups on here post and I think back and know that I've been driving longer than they've been alive :eek:

the details:

i was in a bad car accident with my mom and little sister on 4/30. we were in her SUV and a guy (with no lic/insurance barrowing a friends car) ran a red light and t-boned us.... and we flipped and landed on our top. i was knocked unconscience and suffered broken ribs and a collapsed right lung. my little sister had surgery on her bladder from the seat belt and my mom walked away alright. we are all very lucky to even be alive.

this is why you should kiss everyone around you :)

and thank you all for the wishes!!!!!!! have beers for me, as i will be on vicodon!