Cheap pizza

DKilbourne

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to order one for lunch..good luck. The phones are constantly busy and I never got through. I tried online ordering, temp. not available. My co-worker went by store and line was out the door and down the sidewalk.

I tried to order one for lunch..good luck. The phones are constantly busy and I never got through. I tried online ordering, temp. not available. My co-worker went by store and line was out the door and down the sidewalk.

It will be carryout only, and there will be no online ordering.

I'll head down there at some point today. Not looking forward to it but hell, 23 cents for a meal. Beats what else I've been eating every day this week.

it said no online ordering.

I happen to like Papa John's pizza. But I agree with TripleThreat; Donatos sucks. :p The cracked corn they lay down under the dough is like eating sand. Now Flyers Pizza.. That's probably my favorite out here so far.

But you crazy midwesterners and your grid-cut pizzas...

I happen to like Papa John's pizza. But I agree with TripleThreat; Donatos sucks. :p The cracked corn they lay down under the dough is like eating sand. Now Flyers Pizza.. That's probably my favorite out here so far.

But you crazy midwesterners and your grid-cut pizzas...

Flyers Pizza is really good, I'm partial to Adriaticos. It's a heart attack and a half waiting to happen and I love it.