Walgreens: Thanks for saving that customer that wll be $17.99

A woman went into a potentially fatal diabetic coma while in line at a New York-area Walgreens. Two nurses and an off duty sheriff's officer happened to be in line. They grab a carton of OJ, some sugar, and a glucometer and manage to raise her blood sugar a little bit. According to their reports, after the paramedics took the patient away, the Walgreens manager came out to demand that the merchandise be paid for, otherwise it's shoplifting. Good thing they were there, otherwise he might have tried to fine the diabetic for blocking the checkout line.

Video

:mad:

I once tackled a purse snatcher at Wal-Mart and held him till the police came. The woman who had her purse stolen, ran up picked up her purse and walked back into the store (Didn't even look at me). After about 5 mins the police showed and took the guy into a back room (Didn't say one word). Afterwards, the store manager said "Thanks" and turned and walked away.

All in all I got a few bumps and bruises a "thanks" from a manager.

W00t for helping people!

I once tackled a purse snatcher at Wal-Mart and held him till the police came. The woman who had her purse stolen, ran up picked up her purse and walked back into the store (Didn't even look at me). After about 5 mins the police showed and took the guy into a back room (Didn't say one word). Afterwards, the store manager said "Thanks" and turned and walked away.

All in all I got a few bumps and bruises a "thanks" from a manager.

W00t for helping people!

I caught a couple of trashy people stealing Swisher Sweets cigarillos from UDF last year and totally confronted them and told the manager standing by what was happening. He just sort of nods his head and the couple walked out a few minutes later, jackets full of tobacco. :mad:

I caught a couple of trashy people stealing Swisher Sweets cigarillos from UDF last year and totally confronted them and told the manager standing by what was happening. He just sort of nods his head and the couple walked out a few minutes later, jackets full of tobacco. :mad:

Same thing happened to me except it was a trashy white dude in CVS stealing a pre-pay cell phone. i literally bumped into him in the magazine isle as he was burning the packaging off with a lighter. I told the manager who was standing 20ft away and he says "i thought i smelled something burning"... wow