Eat your aborted fetus?

ODoyle

Hi, I'm a 43 year old butcher looking to fulfill some of my fantasies before it's too late. I'm tall and handsome and look a little bit like magnum p.i. with an even manlier mustache and really hairy forearms.

What I'm looking for is a YOUNG girl. I'm not too picky about what you look like but it's a big plus if you've been molested at some point. I mostly like to dominate and I'm looking for a girl who needs to be dominated. I have a huge diaper fetish so you're going to have to learn to wear them, always. I've also have this thing for period blood and one of my favorite things to do is to eat coagulated period blood from a diaper. Another huge turn on for me is a girl who cries a lot. It just makes me feel good, I can't explain it.

My ultimate fantasy

this is the fantasy that I'm really looking to act out so don't waste my time if you aren't willing to go along with it. one day while I'm changing your diaper I want you to say to me "daddy, please make my bad place tickle" from there I'm going to have unprotected sex with you and hopefully get you pregnant. When you come home one day and tell me that you're pregnant I'm going to get very mad and break some things, what are we going to do this is terrible? then I get an idea. You're going to have to have sex with men for money so you can pay for your own abortion. this way you learn about responsibility. When you finally get a very late abortion 'cause you've had to suck so many cocks to get it I'm going to get ahold of the aborted fetus somehow. After they let you go, we are going to have the most passionate sex you've ever experienced(hopefully on the bathroom floor of planned parenthood). I'm going to ask you if you've learned your lesson, you little whore and slap you around with the fetus a little bit. then I'm going to pull your diapers off and fuck your sorry weeping little bottom into the cold, dirty tile floor. then before I'm about to cum I'm going to eat our own little aborted bastard right there in front of you. I'm going to pull my pants up and leave you there crying and we don't ever have to see each other again. you're on your own now, little swami, hopefully you can't get pregnant right after an abortion.

P.S. please don't bother me if you're one of these prude uptight religious types who want to push their morals on everyone. I don't need to hear it.

There are some twisted people on Craigslist

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cas/667880694.html