New Guy to the site

1BAD69Z

Hey everyone im new to the site. I just wanted to see what it is all about. every time I go to any meet I hear alot about CR, and ive been meaning to check it out for awhile now and never have, so hear I am. I live by polaris, and I have a 69 Z28 Camaro, with a 355 roller motor. the motor has a full edlebrock kit and MSD kit. other than that its stock. The car is pretty quick now but not quick enough for me. My plans are to turn it into a pro-touring car. Havent yet decided when im going to start the build due to being broke from fire school, and EMT school. Well anyways thats alittle about me and my car. Look forward to checking out the site and seeing what its about.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

mint car, cheap ass fucking tires....cmon mang you gotta roll on radial t/a's or firehawks. Sadly I see this on classics all the time. oh its a show car i just need some whitewalls that are 4 for $99

Yeah turborust Im kinda embarrest to say that those tires were on the car when I got it. They were brand new had like maybe 50miles on them, and I havent yet done enough burnouts to the point where I need new tires. I know its sad I do more burnouts in my truck. But when those do need replaced thats when the expensive fuckers are coming, or just when I put the c6-zo6 wheels on. sorry I will get more pics up shortly, I promise! And yes AJ these things are fucking expensive! thats why I havent started the build yet.

Holy shit AJ that was your camaro? That thing was fucking SICK! Anyways I love that camaro you posted Brian and thats almost what im looking for with mine but a little different. Im doing the Art Morrison muscle car Max G Chassis, with a Ram Jet 502, 6-speed trans, 12 bolt rear-with 3:73 gears. The color I would like to be like a viper blue with cortez silver strips. Im trying to decide weither to do c5-Zo6 wheels or c6-Zo6 wheels, but I will probably change my mind on wheels if I can find different ones some where else. Which I probably will whenever im allowed to actually get on this site. but yeah Brian those wheels are like crager 5-spokes you see them on everything, ive even seen them on Imports,

(I hate morons) AJ me you have to talk when I start my build!

So everyone am I worthy to be on the site?

• Upvote 1

if your car already had a decent paint job i would skip that part, its the most expensive part. the Max-g chassis is not really worth the money, you can do alot more cheeper and get the same out come. the 502 weighs alot and will kill the handleing your trying to upgrade. why not a LSx swap, light weight and huge aftermarket. www.pro-touring.com is your friend.

See I was for awhile thinking of doing a supercharged LS2 or toying with any of the LS series but then the 502 just kinda stuck with me. As I said im glad I havent started this build yet because I keep changing my mind and every time I do it seems that the out come is more expensive each time. Im really suprised that my girlfriend (wife) hasnt shoot me yet. But I am really thinking of trying to start it really soon, I have started the search for parts now so here we go!

wasn't able to do what i wanted to do with it. i'll build a better one someday. for now i have the vette and it is able to do what i want, you'll know what i'm talking about once you get yours done and see what i mean.