Open Mic night

Hwilli1647545487

Anyone ever attend these? A buddy of mine, and I are going to be hosting one at a small bar in Dublin starting the first week June. They are building a patio, and I believe it will be held on Tuesdays.

Anyone interested in attending and playing? The more people that show up, the less songs I have to learn to get free beer ;).

I'll release the bar name once everything is finalized.

I need to get out and start playing agian! I play drumset, and wouldn't mind hooking up with a few guitarist to play once in a while.

What type of music do you sing?

We are putting together about 20 songs right now. Just easy stuff since we only have 3 weeks to get things going. The open mic is going to be more of an acoustic jam, so i am not sure if a full drumset would fit. I'll bounce it off my partner. He is more doing this to make a little $. I just want to play music and get free beer :).

Anyone ever attend these? A buddy of mine, and I are going to be hosting one at a small bar in Dublin starting the first week June. They are building a patio, and I believe it will be held on Tuesdays.

Anyone interested in attending and playing? The more people that show up, the less songs I have to learn to get free beer ;).

I'll release the bar name once everything is finalized.

Shit I will attend.

If anyone needs a bassist, I'm available. Lots of my own gear and play a lot of styles. (yamaha bb1600, 77 Gibson RD Artist fretless, Jazz bass, misc guitars and amps)

I'm only 19 though, so I don't know how bars may react to that. I'd love to get back up onto a stage.

We are putting together about 20 songs right now. Just easy stuff since we only have 3 weeks to get things going. The open mic is going to be more of an acoustic jam, so i am not sure if a full drumset would fit. I'll bounce it off my partner. He is more doing this to make a little $. I just want to play music and get free beer :).

Let me know, I will be in cali untill june 10th... My drumset is an accustic, but I am transforming it into an electric setup. I don't have amp for it, but you can plug me into any sound system.

Accostic would probably be a bad setup as the volume control get's a little difficult.

Let me know, I will be in cali untill june 10th... My drumset is an accustic, but I am transforming it into an electric setup. I don't have amp for it, but you can plug me into any sound system.

Accostic would probably be a bad setup as the volume control get's a little difficult.

Oh what are those things...drum pads? I seriously can't remember if they're called that or not. Wirebrushes could aid as well.

Oh what are those things...drum pads? I seriously can't remember if they're called that or not. Wirebrushes could aid as well.

Wire brushes will make it quiet, but they completly change the sound, wire brushes are more for Jazz type playing...

Mine is a wire mesh head setup with drum trigger's on them. Time to convert back to acostic is like 3 hours because of all the tuneing I would have to do.