Wtf - 954-424-9037

KillJoy

I just got a call from this number saying it was from "Account Services", and that I had been mailed several notices of a reduced Interest Rate for my Account. It said to press 1 to speak w/ a person, or 2 to disconnect.

I pressed 1, and was transferred to "Ashley". I said I was called about my Account, and it said to press 1. She said "Sorry" and hung up. I immediately called back, and it says the number has been disconnected.

WTF???

KillJoy

Guest mrhobbz
I had a number like that, it was a 1800 number calling me about some collections. They kept calling for a Nancy Newman even after i told them a dozen times to stop calling. They finally stopped after I told them I was coming to their office to casterate them.

http://whocalled.us/lookup/9544249037

GOOGLE phone numbers and this website tells you who is calling.

I just got a call from this number saying it was from "Account Services", and that I had been mailed several notices of a reduced Interest Rate for my Account. It said to press 1 to speak w/ a person, or 2 to disconnect.

I pressed 1, and was transferred to "Ashley". I said I was called about my Account, and it said to press 1. She said "Sorry" and hung up. I immediately called back, and it says the number has been disconnected.

WTF???

KillJoy