Advanced Auto Parts has insane mobil one sale right now!

NOPR

I'm assuming this is a nationwide thing, otherwise you can delete this, but the AAP here in Flint has a mobil1 oil sale special where you get 5 quarts of oil (normally about 6 bucks each) and a filter (normally about ten) for 27 bucks!!! (oh dayumnn!!)

I fucking stocked up. For the record i dont work for AAP or anything, i just couldnt believe what a deal this was for synthetic oil. I'm sure all you LSx guys run this shit like your filler cap says to.

Just changed the Corvette. It's not so much that 5qts of Mobil1 is $25, it's that they essentially throw one of those waaay overpriced Mobil1 oil filters in the deal for free. Normally it's some crappy FRAM or equivalent filter...

Costco had a coupon last month where you could get a case of 6 quarts for $21.99 with the coupon

Yup. I got that a couple weeks ago, just have to get around to changing the oil in the Cobra... :)

this is great because my oil needs changed asap and i get paid tomorrow....but i need 7 quarts

you have to get groups of five... so i guess you'll have to buy 35 quarts, get 7 filters, so youll have enough for 5 changes plus two extra filters haha.

The title of this thread is "Advanced Auto Parts has insane mobil one sale right now!" Then you say this.....

who's silly??

READ CLOSER

:lol:

and to answer your question, you obviously, and it just keeps getting more silly

LOL wow 1 little letter.....

I guess i am the silly one, touche

ya, you win!

It was really a joke to see if anyone picked up that I was making fun of the OP for incorrectly naming the store... I was really hoping for a good "Oh, I see what you just did there" picture, but instead I got someone telling me I need to read :lol: