Attn: Lame roll racing types.

kenny

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9.74@141.49 not bad, guy can't drive, over-corrected, you see the front wheels move to the right way too much which causes the fish tail when they come down. He's lucky the wall didn't mate with his GN.

Are you finally going to get another one when you get done with your last class?

whoever that is needs to be told to have proper equipment when racing. that's no better than someone breaking their nose from the recoil of a gun by not handling it properly.

too bad he didn't wreck....would have been more entertaining.

whoever that is needs to be told to have proper equipment when racing. that's no better than someone breaking their nose from the recoil of a gun by not handling it properly.

too bad he didn't wreck....would have been more entertaining.

Proper equipment? Are you daft?

70mm+ this time? :eek:

Best ever kid in civic," Those are some pretty wide tires, what's it got under the hood." V6. Ricer in shock.

Either a 67mm (6776) or a 70mm fo sho. I want to find a mostly stock one though, so it will be a while until beast mode is engaged.

I'm calling him a fool for not having a wheelie bar. He pulled the equivalent of a boxer a not using a mouth piece, only he endangered those around him, not just himself or his car. He had to know the car was going to do that.

Proper equipment? Are you daft?

I'm calling him a fool for not having a wheelie bar. He pulled the equivalent of a boxer a not using a mouth piece, only he endangered those around him, not just himself or his car. He had to know the car was going to do that.

It didn't even hit the bumper. Put your man suit on. This isn't a kiddy game.

OK, Captain Analogy. You've reached the thread limit of two per person. ;)

Either a 67mm (6776) or a 70mm fo sho. I want to find a mostly stock one though, so it will be a while until beast mode is engaged.

There's a guy off 42 selling his 87 GN for $18K I believe still. From what I know, he told me he had ATR exhaust, I think a PT61, converter and tranny work. It's sitting on black 18 inch Simmons, car looks amazingly clean, and is a T-top car. Haven't worked on his truck for a while, so not sure if it still exists.

DId someone post white? Huh?

Scott posted a GN for sale. I want a white or gunmetal T-Type.

Has to be hardtop. Has to have the W02 package (blackout trim).

I would like gray interior but I might live with someone else for a clean enough car.