Supra is finally ready for some track testing....

ohioko4s4

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for the comments. Although it looks like it's going to be pretty cold Friday night, we're tentatively planning on getting out to Norwalk to do some more testing. We're estimating it's going to take well into July to get it sorted out, so we're just going to take it slow. But we'll do everything we can to get a 7 second pass by mid summer. No Supra has done it on 28" tires, so that's what we're shooting for. We're planning on switching between the Milan DR class and the Norwalk 10.5 True Street to make the set-up that much more challenging. But we need to get the DR's sorted-out to run it on the street. :D Based on some of the domestics we know that run each series, it really shouldn't be that competive in either, but we'll see. We can go with a bigger tire and turbo later in the year once we max out the 47-88.

Accelerated Performance was called by the HIN marketing director yesterday to feature it at the 5/31 show, so it'll be down there in case any of you want to check it out. It's not exactly what we had in mind for the car, but AP needs some marketing exposure, so they decided to take advantage of the offer. I guess that show car paint job will come in handy. ;)

Thanks everyone for the comments. Although it looks like it's going to be pretty cold Friday night, we're tentatively planning on getting out to Norwalk to do some more testing. We're estimating it's going to take well into July to get it sorted out, so we're just going to take it slow. But we'll do everything we can to get a 7 second pass by mid summer. No Supra has done it on 28" tires, so that's what we're shooting for. We're planning on switching between the Milan DR class and the Norwalk 10.5 True Street to make the set-up that much more challenging. But we need to get the DR's sorted-out to run it on the street. :D Based on some of the domestics we know that run each series, it really shouldn't be that competive in either, but we'll see. We can go with a bigger tire and turbo later in the year once we max out the 47-88.

Accelerated Performance was called by the HIN marketing director yesterday to feature it at the 5/31 show, so it'll be down there in case any of you want to check it out. It's not exactly what we had in mind for the car, but AP needs some marketing exposure, so they decided to take advantage of the offer. I guess that show car paint job will come in handy. ;)

The is one hell of a car! I heard you are going to be set up with the Caught Ya Lookin car club! One of my buddies from high school was please to inform me that you are coming down with them.