Bottled Water VS Tap Water

87GT

What do you prefer and why do you feel that way? Are you a person that only drinks bottled water because of the taste of normal tap water? Do you not taste a difference? Does your religion state that tap water is the devil?

I do not care either way. Water tastes like water. Bottled water is water. As long as they don't add salt to it then it is all the same to me. I really love carbonated water that has nothing in it but the water. That shit is awesome and I have been known to buy many 12 packs of it at Kroger.

I perfer bottled water for the simple fact that I know it's clean. I find floaties in nearly all the water I get in resturants. If it's because they don't change their filters or don't clean the glasses enough, it never looks clean.

As far as taste, I think there was a study awhile back and most people can't tell the difference between bottled water or RO water, or plan tap water. Now Well water sucks ass for obvious reasons and so does Deja Blue(sp) Tastes like metal.

I must be crazy. I own a brita pitcher and filter my own water for fun. A glass from the brita pitcher VS straight out of the tap tastes the same to me. Brittney feels otherwise...

I must be crazy. I own a brita pitcher and filter my own water for fun. A glass from the brita pitcher VS straight out of the tap tastes the same to me. Brittney feels otherwise...

I have a Brita filter too, and I can notice a difference in the taste compared to normal city water. I think it's well worth the money.

maybe your taste buds are broke.

Bottled. But not just any bottled. I can actually tell the difference in taste not only between bottled and tap, but between many different brands of bottled water.

Here's something weird. I cannot get through an entire glass of tap water without it giving me cotton mouth and a light burning in my throat. It doesn't really seem to quench. I don't get that with most bottled water.

I also like carbonated mineral water. Again, some more than others.

Filtered tap water should be ok out here. Just don't try that on Cape Cod. No simple filter will remove jet fuel from water.. :p A friend of mine on the Cape has a massive filtration system for his well water, but has converted all hsi drinking water to bottled.

Out here, I think the Brita pitcher should be fine. Got one in my fridge.

Bottled water. I have never liked water my whole life and then started drinking bottled water and am okay with it. We just got a new fridge with a pimp ass filter in it and that shit is even better than bottled water because it comes out so cold and delicious.

Bottled. But not just any bottled. I can actually tell the difference in taste not only between bottled and tap, but between many different brands of bottled water.

Here's something weird. I cannot get through an entire glass of tap water without it giving me cotton mouth and a light burning in my throat. It doesn't really seem to quench. I don't get that with most bottled water.

I also like carbonated mineral water. Again, some more than others.

Bitch you like salt water from swimming the fuck here.