So I run into this WEIRD dude at the Pony...

Moto-Brian

I guess it was a guy on here. Not sure who exactly (ok, I do, but I like making fun of people), but he was really fond of Justin for some reason and had some artsy Oakley rimless glasses on.

He saw me and kept making comments how great I was and how he was wanting me to teach him how to be as fast as Justin. I told him Justin was surrounded by the Fast Force and couldn't be taught the same skills...

So, look for a short haired dude with rimless Oakleys. He's fond of dem cycle riders...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think I saw that guy up there today too....He looked a bit strange....I dont like he was looking for a Yamaha....but I think I saw him try to kick over a Yellow race GSXR....and blame it on a boy that was right beside it....what a fuckin ass.

Was there a dressing room mirror near by? Hmmmm...

I think I saw that guy up there today too....He looked a bit strange....I dont like he was looking for a Yamaha....but I think I saw him try to kick over a Yellow race GSXR....and blame it on a boy that was right beside it....what a fuckin ass.

In my best Jim Carrey voice "IT WAS ME!"

i saw that yellow gsxr too what a turd ;):D

I dont have any idea who you guys are talking aboot but I must say that I too sa the "pimptastic" coat and man I just wanted to go brush his shoulders off. I would have but I was afraid I would get pimp slapped.

Come on, dude, I saw you and him talking and you TRYIN' to get some tips on how to be cool... I think it was when you were struting around in a pin stripe suit...