Panic at the Disco tickets

Diamonds

So, i listen to cd101 constantly, and the other day, i wont two tickets to panic at the disco on a call-in giveaway.

Does anyone here listen to them?

If so, gimme a 12 pack of budwesier bottles and you can have the two tix.

they are for (tonight) Sat night at the LC pavilion in the arena district

Paying for radio :(

QFT

dude, fuck satelite radio, why would i pay for the "chance" to hear what i want solely based on the bias of genre.

if i want to pay to hear music i like, i will buy a CD so that ican hear the exact songs that I want to hear...

QFT

dude, fuck satelite radio, why would i pay for the "chance" to hear what i want solely based on the bias of genre.

if i want to pay to hear music i like, i will buy a CD so that ican hear the exact songs that I want to hear...

When I hear nothing but commercials for 15 minutes straight on my way home.. that's when I got Sirius.

Paying for radio :(

People said the same thing when about free television vs. cable back in the day, i wonder if it will all change?

I would only pay for radio to listen to Opey and Anthony.

Back to topic: Panic At The Disco sucks, their latest albumn was a huge dissappointment, i want my 19.00$ back.

QFT

If Sirius doubled my rate, I'd still pay it.

We've been driving my fiancée's car around a lot recently, and I haven't put Sirius into it yet. It is PAINFUL to listen to testicle radio; usually just pop in a CD or turn the radio off.

- I don't like commercials with my music

- I don't like censored music

- I don't like hearing the same 8 songs over and over

- I enjoy having a LARGE selection of music to choose from

- I enjoy having good talk radio (my girl set my alarm to a station that plays Bob and Tom...what a shitty way to wake up in the morning; their program is way worse than I thought it would be).

I assume you don't believe in cable/dish television either. Or high speed internet. Same difference.