anyware to get mandrel bends for exhust?

I just need 3 bends in my truck's exhaust system and I was hoping I could get them mandrel bent rather than crushed. 2in aluminized pipe. i just need a 15 degree, a 90 degree and a 45 degree. if i can't get them locally I guess i could have them shipped in. Also whats the best place to buy strait pipe around here?

Thanks!!

Yea, my entire exhaust aside from the downpipe came from jegs. All mandrel bent fabricated. They also carry straight pipe. The 15 degree might be hard to come by, but the others are standard.

not in 2"

You'd think someone would have to have a mandrel bender in Columbus. I found a place in new york that could custom make pieces and ship them to me.

That exhaust shop on the corner of cleveland and shrock does mandrel bending

Tuffy?

Yea, i think thats it. I remember back in the day i needed an exhaust made and i called all over town and i found out that they could do mandrel bends. I believe there was another place off 23 in Delaware that could do it as well. Close to a long john silvers and taco bell.