F/S 1964 chevrolet corvair

wnaplay1647545503

$1200

Comes with 2 extra tunk lids. Recent tune-up, just rebuilt carbs, and sealed fuel tank. It does need some work. But should make for a unique cruiser. I have lost interest and time. Needs battery, tires, fuel pump. Interior door panels, arm rests, front seat recovered, antenna, side mirror. Odds and ends things. I have started it a few months ago, but it has not been started in awile. I have actually never driven this thing.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/DSCN2132.jpg

Air filter is there, just not in pics. It is a 500. Automatic. I bought the car awhile back sitting in the back of a car lot. I was told that the owner rebuilt the car including engine and tranny and put it in a garage for years. He moved out of state. Upon his return, he was in need of some cash so he brought it to the little car lot I found it at. It sat at the lot for another couple of years until I found it. When I found it, ALEX, had it towed to my house with his AAA. It has been in the garage ever since. I pulled tank and resealed, rebuilt carbs, and basically just started cleaning it up. The vent hoses all need replaced. The carbs need synced,needs new front seat cover, needs antenna, has some rust in small areas. Will probably need rear piece of sheet metal welded in rear. It sounds worse than it is. Could use some new tires. I have started it and it runs but not smoothly until carbs are synced. I have not moved it farther than the driveway. I will try to get some better pics tonight. Looking to have sold today if possible. It also comes with 2 extra hoods.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...