$$$$$ bathroom remodeler $$$$$$

Guest Melanie

Guest Melanie
Ive noticed a bunch of you like to build around the home, and my mom needs a person to rip out a bathtub and install a ceramic tub (in order to sell her house )and was wondering if any one wants some extra money. She is cool to work for (cool on hours you would come and feeds you and stuff) so if anyone is good with tear downs and installs it would be a great help and a good job. She needs this done asap, so please let me know! Thanks.

Guest Melanie

The best quote shes heard so far was around $3000. Do you think that could be similar? I dont want to waste his time.

If anyone else thinks around $3000 will work please feel free to let me know.

Guest Melanie
That would be for parts and labor (I think). She wants someone who will do it right more than anything. Cheaper is not always better, but she wouldnt mind cheaper if it will sell the house.

My teacher for autotec has his own remodeling company and I have worked for him before and his quality is excellent and his prices are fair. Ill call him later tonight and see what he could do it for.

Guest dsm8u

Be aware!!!!!!

Dont hire:ABC General Contracting Out of marysville ohio

He(Jerry Adam)Is a rip off.He goes by J. Also known as Rent a husband,Mr move it.This guy is serious scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!