insults for chicks

Guest Melanie

Guest Melanie

Whats the best insult you have ever said or wanted to say to a stuck up bitch?

I know you guys have some good ammo!

The best one Ive heard is to call her a fermented cunt.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck her for about twenty minutes then stop. Lean over and sit on the edge of the bed and start jacking off. Turn over to her and say "baby thats some sorry pussie" you got there.

You know, I never thought I'd actually fake it to stop. That sex was good no matter how bad. Not true. :(

Whats the best insult you have ever said or wanted to say to a stuck up bitch?

I know you guys have some good ammo!

The best one Ive heard is to call her a fermented cunt.

"Your mother was better."

In my defense, she was. :D

Seriously, though, she deserved it.

:lol: Ding! The cunt word seems to work.

+1000. If there are two words that get to women it's fat, and cunt.

I was at a party about 2-3 years ago where a stanky girl wouldn't leave me alone. She came up to me towards the end of the night and was trying to kiss me. I put my hand in her face and pushed here away, followed with " Bitch please, I'm not desparate".

That's how you make them cry. :D

some of my friends were trying to talk to a group of hot womenz, but they were all stuck up and started to walk away fast and they said "We all have boy friends"

me not to happy that they give my friends the cold shoulder I yell in front of everyone "Well you'll be fat in 2 years" the crowd started to bust out laughing.

needless to say they didnt take that to well.

So would calling a girl a fat prostituting cunt lead to suicide?....Cunt….that word just sounds nasty.

I found that the TRUTH is the worst thing you can tell a girl. I had a girl go to Cedar Point with me one year in High School. She was cool but the only reason I asked her to go was because the girl I really wanted to take (her friend) was out of town that weekend. So the next day she’s calling me off the hook and that Monday she swears I’m her new boyfriend. WTF!?... I had enough so in front of her friends I told her the TRUTH…I only went with her because her friend couldn’t go!, Then I told her to stop calling me. LOL, I kind of felt bad but then realized how funny it was.