insults for chicks

Guest Melanie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Melanie
OOOO...some of these are going on the "Top ten insults for Bree ******* ". They are giving me some good ideas for ones that are REALLY good since I know her... keep them coming!

Guest Melanie

Stupid pug faced silver spoon up her ass cunt I went to school with that I dont have to be nice to anymore. Thinking about making a "top ten list" to (conveniently)get circulated around Myspace or maybe Photobucket. Maybe just a late night phone call...Oops! Did I say that?

And dont worry these insults can all be modified to be said from a girl or guys point of view.

Guest Melanie
I like the used frat mattress insult. Im thinking something along the lines of "shes been banged at so many parties that the lost condoms in her ass are stacking up so high, her eyes cant even stay in socket anymore" or simply "when you fart, how many condoms fall out?"

Guest Melanie
Im curious to see how this unfolds...Pics of said silverspoon up her ass cunt?

nice...they're probably somewhere on this earth. Im thinking Photochopping is in order...(insert evil laugh)

Guest Melanie

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh196/smilesexyone/bree.jpg

Aren't the emo-ish bug eyes hot? ewwww. I guess she has a thyroid (sp?) problem, so the "You'll be fat in two years" will work along with the fact that no amount of plastic surgery could ever make her pretty. Inside or out. Worst attitude ever, so keep the good stuff coming!

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh196/smilesexyone/bree.jpg

Aren't the emo-ish bug eyes hot? ewwww. I guess she has a thyroid (sp?) problem, so the "You'll be fat in two years" will work along with the fact that no amount of plastic surgery could ever make her pretty. Inside or out. Worst attitude ever, so keep the good stuff coming!

please indulge me, do you happen to have any pictures of yourself?

Guest Melanie
She exists. Makes the world a horrible place to be with her bad attitude toward life. Makes horrible remarks every chance she gets. So now she will get a taste of her own medicine. My boyfriend wouldnt touch her with a 200 ft pole. Shes ugly like a cheap blowup doll, cant dress or even match.

Stupid pug faced silver spoon up her ass cunt I went to school with that I dont have to be nice to anymore. Thinking about making a "top ten list" to (conveniently)get circulated around Myspace or maybe Photobucket. Maybe just a late night phone call...Oops! Did I say that?

And dont worry these insults can all be modified to be said from a girl or guys point of view.

wow. how old are you again?