Need an LCD Wall mount

Buck531

I know you peeps here have wall mounted LCD tv's. I have a 42" Toshiba I just bought and will need to have it mounted. Best buy had them for $150 (fuck that). I've also seen some cheap ones for $29.99 online.

What do you have and how much did you pay for it? Can I get a decent mount for under $50 bucks?

I got mine from best buy for $120

Putty got one off Ebay for like $10 or less but the pivot point was horrible but it put his TV closer to the wall. My mount has a nicer mount setup which make it easier to adjust.

I have one that I bought from NewEgg that I am not going to end up using. Brand new, still in the box.

PEERLESS SF640P

http://www.amazon.com/PEERLESS-SF640P-Universal-Mount-Screens/dp/B000EW6CGK/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1211336647&sr=8-2

I'll let it go for $40. That's me losing $15.

I bought one for $40 online. I mounted my 46" Samsung with this damn thing......fucking mount broke.......so did my TV....$1800 mistake.

I was just about to say....you have an expensive ass TV and won't pay $150 to keep it safely held to the wall!? I don't think I would trust a cheap one with gravity.

I was just about to say....you have an expensive ass TV and won't pay $150 to keep it safely held to the wall!? I don't think I would trust a cheap one with gravity.

I won't pay $150 at best buy that I can get one online for a fraction of the cost. That's what I"m getting at. I don't want a cheap mount that'll break. Just something a little cheaper than $150 at Best Buy.

I know you can find quality shit on the net for cheap. I just don't know where to look and what to get. Hence the thread ;).

Look around on the net for a Sanus wall mount. You can probably find one on Ebay or some place cheaper than best buy.

Quick Ebay search I found this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sanus-VMPLs-Wall-Mount-for-32-to-60-Flat-Screen_W0QQitemZ220235367568QQihZ012QQcategoryZ48656QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem