New guy

Guest cakes

Guest cakes

Hi guys, moved to Akron from VA few months back and just came across this site. Own a 03 Cobra.

Some pics, not a big picture guy, so sorry on limited selection :p

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/koreandragn/Cobra/206.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/koreandragn/Cobra/PICT0635.jpg

Guest cakes
Wow. Welcome. Nice ride. :cool:

Mod list? :)

Um, T76 hellion kit w/ upr k-member+cc plates and coilovers, ported 01 upper/lower, blitz sdc3, 60's+bap, dfx clutch w/ centerforce flywheel, some IRS stuff, blah blah blah, exhaust, you get the picture :p

Um, T76 hellion kit w/ upr k-member+cc plates and coilovers, ported 01 upper/lower, blitz sdc3, 60's+bap, dfx clutch w/ centerforce flywheel, some IRS stuff, blah blah blah, exhaust, you get the picture :p

:leghump:

Guest cakes
What does it run if you don't mind sharing?

:cool:

Well, only took it out once at the rental above and best I got was um, 11.3x something ballpark @ 127 on pump gas and some et streets.

Hopefully I can get a two-step wired in this Spring and go out there with some better tires and on my race tune, but it's really hard to get much power off the line w/o a 2-step, auto or spray.

Anyways, bump for more rep or whatever.

Guest cakes
I have a camaro, are you up for a little wager on a race? :)

Heh, Virginia Beach certainly had it's fair share of fast f-bodies, I know better :p

But really, not into that sort of stuff.

Hellion FTW. Welcome man, got yourself a clean ass Cobra there. I likey.