Hello guys mazdaman here

Guest mazdaman

Guest mazdaman
Hello I just wanted to say hello and than you for allowing me to be on your forum. I have a few questions for you guys I live in COlumbus Ohio and I just bought a 02 Mazda protege 5 and I am looking to customize it as much as I can. I have a little amount of money right now but I want to do it as much as I can so some help on cheap parts would be great. Thanks for all the help.

Welcome. Be sure to read up on the rules for new members, etc, post some pics of that car and make sure you spend your limited funds on go-fast parts! I'm sure a Mazda owner will be in eventually with some thoughts. Enjoy your stay and don your "fireproof" suit. Just in case. ;)

^^ LOL

post some pics up. Wagons can still be cool. I'd say look at the possible auto-x classes for the car and mod based on putting it into a near-stock class....then drive and have fun.

welcome, MP5 are fun cars just well extremely slow! i have one for a dd and i pretty much just have a few mods. wheels, axle back exhaust, window tint, lowering springs, blacked out head lights and thats it. there are a few more around here that people tune and their should be a turbo one here soon.

• 2 weeks later...