Want to see a "yawn" of a dyno graph? Come on in.

SpaceGhost

Had the STi Dynoed at IPS yesterday, I was in and out in 15 minutes, thanks guys, I made it to my daughter's doctor appointment. I saw some familiar cars there at IPS, one with a busted tranny. ;) Well here is the dyno, last run was 300hp and 325tq, I know *yawn*, 300 hp just sounds weak anymore. Hope you have coffee at your side, don't look to long at this gem of a dyno graph. It may make you turn to stone.....

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/IPSdyno.jpg

I Like, You also make more hp then me because I cheated to get it off 299.x I changed the smothing down a notch. HEHEHEHE 299 just did not sound as cool as 300.

I love that tq, I can't wait for my 2.5. Whats that AFR ? 11.5?

I Like, You also make more hp then me because I cheated to get it off 299.x I changed the smothing down a notch. HEHEHEHE 299 just did not sound as cool as 300.

I love that tq, I can't wait for my 2.5. Whats that AFR ? 11.5?

Looks to me to be 12.1 to 12.2 I think. It can't be too accurate, I have a converter in my downpipe, and they use a tailpipe wideband.

Very respectable and it has to be fun as hell to drive daily

You know people say "for every hot girl there is someone who is tired of her shit"? It is fun to drive but you get used to it and bored. there really should be a clinical diagnosis for our disease. Maybe Tilley has one for us.....

I apologize for not being around to finally get a chance to meet you / check out the car. We all go out to lunch about 10 times a year and one of them just happened to be Wednesday.

Thanks for stopping down and glad they were able to get you in and out so quickly :)

Jeff