Lakers Spurs

cNeutron

I dont know how many of you on here are basketball fans. If you are I hope you were watching the Lakers game last night. I personally cant stand the Spurs and to see them blow a 20 point lead was amazing. Kobe showed why he is the MVP in the 2nd half. It was a great game I recommend watching the series because its going to be good.

They play tommorow. Now that the cavs are out i wont really be watching any basketball... I cant stand Kobe at all, have never like him since he came into the league. I really think there is a conspiracy with sports these days. The NBA would love to have the 2 most storied teams in its league history play in the finals with the Lakers vs Celtics and it seems like they are going to get thier wish. Is it college football season yet

If you think Kobe winning another Championship will shut up his fans then you are sadly mistaken. I can't stand that guy or his fans!

Haters are everywhere.

I respect what he has done and how he learned from his mistakes. "Growing up" in the public eye is not an easy thing to do.

Go spurs! I love that everyone hates them. They have won 4 of the last 9 finals, although if the lakers win it all they will also have won 4 of the last 9.

btw this series doesn't start until someone wins a road game. Playoff pro ball fucking rules

why? b/c he wins?

i don't really like how he haggles refs and shoots free throws, but I will never understand how the winningest big man in the game can be disliked by so many...

Have you ever watched Tim Duncan with the refs?? he whines like a little bitch all the time. The spurs are the most BORING team to watch. No wonder why you like them because they win all of the time. Every player talks to the refs and asks about calls. Your boy Duncan got Joey Crawford suspended. Get your facts straight.

They play team ball, play good team d, and have many weapons. I don't like them b/c they win all the time, I like them b/c no one likes them and b/c they keep winning even they are a lot older than other teams.

They are like cockroaches they dont die you have to admire that.