? For People Who Been Dating Someone For Awhile....Getting Bugged To Get Married

CJINOHIO03

man, after three years its time to marry or move on. if you dont care to be married let her go so maybe she can find the one for her. when/if you find the right one for you... you will probably change your mind on the marriage thing.

my two cents.

oh and eric is pretty well right on the mark. good on ya eric!

I have been with my current gf for a few years. It is a up and down relationship. She now has been bugging me to get married. I said we fight now what would being married change accomplish etc.

Do all women do this? I have never been married and dont really feel the need to. Maybe it is because my parents are divorced or maybe in the back of my head I feel I can do better etc.

Am I crazy about all of this?

Can't speak for all women, but my g/f has done the same thing. Our's has also been an up and down relationship, so I can relate.

My theory is, yes, most all women do that. Why your not in a rush to get married, don't know that answer. All I can say is I feel the same way man. I'm not in a rush and will not be fucking forced to feel like I have to rush into something when, as you said, maybe in the back of my head I feel like I can do better.

It gets old having to deal with those same questions that mine poses to me over and over and OVER again. There are times I get tired of dealing with answering the fucking questions and walk away from her and tell her to come talk to me when she's dropped the damn subject.

My other thought would be that, like in my case, my g/f is a few years older than I am, so I would say that she is certainly feeling the "rush" of settling down and having a family and getting married and all that stuff, but I'm not at that point yet. Sounds like your g/f is in a rush to do all of those things.

No not all women pressure their bf to marry them. I def. didnt do that with my husband of almost 3 yrs now. He asked me bc he wanted to not bc I pressured him in doing so. It was a huge surprise on my end. Most woman just like the though of having that wedding of their dreams and being married in general. If she is pressuring you and your not 100% feeling it and have any doubt at all then shes not the one for you.