Awwww... Poor wittle Nick

LJ

Nick Bollea started complaining about the accommodations to his parents in telephone conversations, often breaking into tears,

lol cool. so now he was crying in front of the other inmates. now they know who the bitch is.

LAST thing you wanna do in jail is start crying IMO.

Yeah I kind of thought he just fucked up and was sorry about it. 8 months would have been a long time, I mean he was hurt, his friend in a coma his life flipped upside down. I know it was his fault but I thought he got enough punishment. But after hearing that he really is a fucking tool and now I hope he get's more. What a dick. The funny thing is that on that Show they alwas acted like they were this really great family, what a joke.

"It's so much worse than you could ever imagine," Nick Bollea says. "This is like a state prison. I'm all by myself."

LMAO, feel lucky your not in general population you little spoiled idiot.

Yeah I kind of thought he just fucked up and was sorry about it. 8 months would have been a long time, I mean he was hurt, his friend in a coma his life flipped upside down. I know it was his fault but I thought he got enough punishment. But after hearing that he really is a fucking tool and now I hope he get's more. What a dick. The funny thing is that on that Show they alwas acted like they were this really great family, what a joke.

I couldnt make it through your post without rapping the theme to the fresh prince of bel air to myself, simply because you said "flipped upside down" hahahaha

HAHAHA. Now this is the story all about how

My life got flipped, turned upside down

And Id like to take a minute just sit right there

Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air...

Fresh Prince FTW!!!!!