Ips

99ta

had the car dynotuned at IPS today. very happy with the results. Eric did a great job of tuning. n2o didn't work at first but tank fixed it in a timly manner. thanks for everything guys!!

Im in doubt but we will half to meet on a track to find out!

well cory never raced you. your car runs really good and I don't think my m6 (and 342s) can launch with your a4 at the track.

had the car dynotuned at IPS today. very happy with the results. Eric did a great job of tuning. n2o didn't work at first but tank fixed it in a timly manner. thanks for everything guys!!

Oh, that was your car. I was there, the guy with the tattooed arms dicking with my Formula out back.

well cory never raced you. your car runs really good and I don't think my m6 (and 342s) can launch with your a4 at the track.

yea and i believe your m6 would kill me from a roll!! i kinda wish my car was a m6 but owell!we need to meet up sometime though i would like to go for a ride in your car!!

Eric, me vs. you on spray. as soon as i get some stickier tires in a couple weeks.

just send me a pm when your ready.

Nice numbers! +1 on Eric he does do a great job tuning. What bolt ons do you have?

thanks. lid, ls6 intake, LTs, ORY, catback, p/p tb

Nice numbers! How much torque?

tq was 367 na and 487 on spray.

Great #'s....40-140 $20??

would love to race you. but I don't race for money and I don't race into 5th gear so it will be more like 130. send me a pm if you want to meet up sometime.

would love to race you. but I don't race for money and I don't race into 5th gear so it will be more like 130. send me a pm if you want to meet up sometime.

Gas is expensive. Atleast the winner will go home with some money man....we can race 40-130 then...I'll PM u or just come out to the car meets on Friday or Saturdays...

Gas is expensive. Atleast the winner will go home with some money man....we can race 40-130 then...I'll PM u or just come out to the car meets on Friday or Saturdays...

exactly why I don't waste money on street racing. $20 is $20. And people wonder why you guys can't get races. plus my chances against you aren't that great.