First full pass in the Supra - 8.56 @ 173.6

ohioko4s4

We went up to Norwalk tonight for the test-n-tune and I made my first runs in the Supra. My first pass I trapped 170 at our low boost setting off nitrous. Second pass I trapped 175....but in showing my true rookie status....left the line in 2nd gear. :lol: Our nitrous tune was off the charts rich and we only cut a 1.67 60 on the 8.56 pass still on low boost....and it wouldn't flash up on the tbrake. Other than dumping a quart of oil at the line with an oil fitting that worked itself loose, it was a good night.

We have a ways to go, but it's showing some real promise. :D

nice mph how much power was it making to the tire at the dyno? and how much does it weigh. my camaro should be right at 1000 wheel and im thinking 3400 lbs. if im lucky. th 400 brake, and proably 30"x12.5 tire with 3.50 gear

nice mph how much power was it making to the tire at the dyno? and how much does it weigh. my camaro should be right at 1000 wheel and im thinking 3400 lbs. if im lucky. th 400 brake, and proably 30"x12.5 tire with 3.50 gear

1100 at the low boost we've been running it at. Weighs 3200 race weight. 28 inch 10.5 tire. You have too much tire for your weight and hp.

Thanks everyone for the comments...I'll post again when we're in the 7's. :)