Guitar Hero is going to blow Rock Band out of the water

Rally Pat

Wow. I loved rock band. Well untill i downloaded the metallica pack. Rockback was fun, but the drum kit was crap. It was very odd to play for me being a drummer. But this kit looks alot better due to the fact it has a damn highhat and cymbal.

GuitarHero FTW!

Yeah I saw the stuff on it in the gaming magazine I get. That drum set is based of a real electronic drum set. It will be much more fun to play. But I am still going to pick up Rock Band when it finally comes out for the Wii on June 22.

Why not learn to play an instrument and play out with a band? 100' date='000X the "rockstar" experience with only a little more time invested than it takes to learn how to play this fake video game BS.[/quote']

I am with you, I guess I just don't understand the draw of playing a timing game with a plastic guitar. I would rather do the real thing.

I am with you, I guess I just don't understand the draw of playing a timing game with a plastic guitar. I would rather do the real thing.

If they could only make a game like that, where i could learn to play real guitar, have cool screen shots compete with friends and be able to play covers quickly.

Why not learn to play an instrument and play out with a band? 100' date='000X the "rockstar" experience with only a little more time invested than it takes to learn how to play this fake video game BS.[/quote']

Why not join the army and kill terrorists for real? 100,000X the COD4 experience, with only a little more time invested than it takes to learn how to play this fake video game BS.

Why not go to college and play football for real? 100,000X the NCAA 08 experience, with only a little more time invested that it takes to learn how to play this fake video game BS.

Why not become a russian immigrant and commit crimes for real? 100,000X the GTA4 experience, with only a little more time invested than it takes to laern how to play this fake video game BS.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

They are making a GH designed just for Aerosmith....Rock Band sucked dick big time! The drums were off beat like a mother fucker and the drum set was shitty.

Guitar Hero has become so big because 1. Its pretty easy to play, 2. Its great to play while drunk, 3. It has decent music and 4. It makes those who cannot play a guitar feel like they can!

Why not join the army and kill terrorists for real? 100,000X the COD4 experience, with only a little more time invested than it takes to learn how to play this fake video game BS.

Why not go to college and play football for real? 100,000X the NCAA 08 experience, with only a little more time invested that it takes to learn how to play this fake video game BS.

Why not become a russian immigrant and commit crimes for real? 100,000X the GTA4 experience, with only a little more time invested than it takes to laern how to play this fake video game BS.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol:

I hate Guitar Hero but + rep.