mystery holes

cptn janks

last wednesday night, someone dug a hole in my neighbors yard. they moved a bench, and dug right near the fence.

then last night, in their back yard, another bench was moved, and a hole was dug. again, right near the fence.

wtf mate?

first hole:

http://i31.tinypic.com/28kua9k.jpg

hole from last night:

http://i26.tinypic.com/2nl5jyr.jpg

any ideas?

what can be done short of putting up a tent in my neighbors back yard and camping out with my mossberg?

looks like it was dug with a shovel.

my theory is they heard there was booty there "under the bench right by the fence"

first hole didnt turn up anything... oh they ment the bench in the back.

i wonder if they found it?

I'd be tempted to start digging it all up. Someone's after something important enough for them to go through the trouble of the physical labor, working at night, and the possibility of physical and legal danger. If you don't want to dig it up, I'd wait for them.

The reason I'd wait is to have them do the work for me. Once I saw what it is they were after, I would decide my next move. ;)

Plz keep us posted.

Careful, it may be aliens. These are diggers, not crop circle makers.

Or wait! Could be the worms from Tremors! Or mutant prairie dogs! The dead rising!!!!! OMGFUCKAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :zoom:

got a metal detector? thats some crazy shit. how about setting up a video camera?

definitely get a metal detector and check along the fence. Although they might be looking for cash. How long have those benches been there?

Any cheap camera setup you will just see shadows. get a infrared beam alarm and put the signal inside the house.

If you want me to check it out with a metal detector, I have a really nice whites, I could come out next weekend and check for you. This really has me puzzled I bet someone has somthing stashed there, maybe they use to live at the same place you do, and hid somthing.