DUI checkpoints?

hotassAMG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha....i am the one who wanted to know, she will be driving drunk people around (namely me) and it can be a hassle to even have drunk people in your car, i've had friends held before trying to press public intox against them until a supervising officer showed up and released them...

i applaud their cause and what they are trying to accomplish but there is serious profiling at some checkpoints and if you have been pulled over a few times you'd know that not all cops are created equal.

YA FUCKERS!!!! YOU ALL SUCK FOR BEING SUCH PRICKS...have a great memorial day weekend....maybe you can find time to stop acting like dicks and have fun!!! I know I will be having fun!

Hey, you're a fucking moron. Thanks for listening, bye.

Is she hot? They'll definitely leave her alone if that's the case.

hot chicks dont have to tell everyone they are... so unless her name changes to "assamg" then im assuming she's been hit by a few bricks

hot chicks dont have to tell everyone they are... so unless her name changes to "assamg" then im assuming she's been hit by a few bricks

you're a fucking tool...and your car is full of phail...i'm sure your g/f has been hit by 'bricks'..and if you're single i'm sure the only girl you can get will be.

HELLO, this is my girl, please read the whole thread...I have explained why this was asked...quit with the retarded responses, we are home now, this was done in my interests because i am a drunk mutherf*cker....

PEACE OUT BITCHES!

ps: Anthony is da man

it would of been nice to know the samething on where if there was any they allways get picking about my bike.... and it gets hot when sitting and running and doesnt like to start when hot...... damn i miss when it was stock :doh: