anything tonight??? sun 25th

undr_psi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was too busy at work making more money than all of you make put together...

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t85/jasonbay1988/9zyqtk.gif:p:p

dang, if i would have known that was you guys down there i would have hung out for a bit. i saw a few of you there. i was the purple firebird that pulled in about 9:45ish and parked more over towards lifestyle.

and then did the ricer exit on your way out:bangbang:

Tonight was cool just hanging out on a sunday night lol. Although every car that showed up was an lt1/ lsx powered vehicle lol plus paul and a couple mustangs. Oh yeah forgot about the skyline and his buddys that showed for like 20 mins.

I wish you would have come out on 270 saturday night. I was the passenger in the green cobra that pulled up next to you leaving quaker stake. You cars looks good btw!

• Upvote 1

I wish you would have come out on 270 saturday night. I was the passenger in the green cobra that pulled up next to you leaving quaker stake. You cars looks good btw!

Yeah I really wanted to go out, but my friend was meeting me at that sonic. Maybe this weekend we can do something.

That is not a good thing burn outs get us booted even faster. Try growing up and not acting the fool.

Ps. Most every car on here can do a burn out so we are not impressed just anoyed.

like me doing a burn out at the exit, where they cant even see, is going to get anyone booted.

that nice, to bad i wasnt trying to impress anyone... i just tend to do stupid shit like that every once in a while

• Downvote 1