Lets do it Linn!

Guest RoundIIRacing

Yeah Sam I hope you get it done soon,me and Linn cant be the only ones in the CO racing,lol!It does run pretty good!I did a compression check and #2 is alot lower than the other 7,so I'm tearing it down tommorrow,it'll be fixed by the weekend!Thanx for the hook-up on the turbo!

You have had more bad luck with that car than i have ever had with all my vehicles.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RoundIIRacing
You have had more bad luck with that car than i have ever had with all my vehicles.

Its just a little bug Mike,once I get it all worked out it'll be well worth the wait!They're pullin the head off as I type!

Guest RoundIIRacing
Maybe its different in Cbus..

But pulling the heads off is more than a LITTLE BUG. :o

Yeah its prety rough,took an hour to have both heads off!Maybe your ratchets spin slower in Cbus?

Guest RoundIIRacing
We were on a mission :cool: , as far as the t.v.'s go,I have as many in there as we had passengers!I have the hook-up on t.v.'s ,let me know if you want any!Did you see the 17 lcd in the back?

We were on a mission :cool: , as far as the t.v.'s go,I have as many in there as we had passengers!I have the hook-up on t.v.'s ,let me know if you want any!Did you see the 17 lcd in the back?

Sure did, i would prolly just do one drop down and one in the front. I dont need all those ones in the sunvisors or anything.

Guest RoundIIRacing
Sure did, i would prolly just do one drop down and one in the front. I dont need all those ones in the sunvisors or anything.

Let me know what ones(sizes)you want,and I'll see what I can do!