Biggest nut swinger on CR

Buck531

wasn't slosrt dude the guy I raced last year with my Lumina?

yea his cars was a dog i wanted to race you in mine...outcome woudl of been different lol :eek: he cant drive that dam thign ///but dam i miss ur alumunaaaa

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hung out with him last year, even got him a job with me.... Then he quit for no reason. But he needs to grow up. however he wil do anything to help you out, if he can.... dont ask him for his Cheese Burger tho.

.... Yea he cant drive for shit, it is Stage two with IC spray... and he only took it 14.4 on his best run, but most of his passes were 15's +

Doug, I have sat back and see what everyone has posted. I let it slide and you kept edging it on, so here it is my list of why doug is a douche and nutz swinger.

1) doug you swing off of mark nutz all the fucking time. At one point everyone on trackaddicts thought you wanted to have his kids.

2) you wasted your money on that stupid GM turbo idea we all warned you about it.

3) your fucking annoying as shit. kind of like that little scratch on the part of your back you cant get to.

4)You think that you are better than everyone else.

ok is that enough reason to think that you are one of the top 5 dicks on cr? Yes, could give a shit less about you making fun of me. When clearly you have issues.

Doug, I have sat back and see what everyone has posted. I let it slide and you kept edging it on, so here it is my list of why doug is a douche and nutz swinger.

1) doug you swing off of mark nutz all the fucking time. At one point everyone on trackaddicts thought you wanted to have his kids.

2) you wasted your money on that stupid GM turbo idea we all warned you about it.

3) your fucking annoying as shit. kind of like that little scratch on the part of your back you cant get to.

ok is that enough reason to think that you are one of the top 5 dicks on cr? Yes, could give a shit less about you making fun of me. When clearly you have issues.

Please do not use the term "everyone" when you have no idea how anyone feels.

Who cares if he "wasted his money" on his Grand Am turbo. It was his money and I'm sure he learned a lot from the experience, which may have helped him get where he is today. Hell, if I wanted to do a project and a bunch of know-it-all's like you told me 'it was stupid,' I would do it just to try and prove you wrong.

1. I'm pretty sure you don't speak for anybody but yourself. ;)

2. We? Is there a squirrel in you're pocket? I didn't even know you when I put a turbo on my Grand Am.

3. Like I said before, you're just pussy hurt that I made fun of you. But if I remember correctly, everyone did. Geoff we were never laughing with you, always at you.

4. I don't think I'm better than anyone, except you.

How much money did you waste rebuilding your stealth over and over again?

This thread is lose/lose no matter what....

IF you compliment someone's build/theory/vids/pics... all of a sudden you are a nut-swinger/cock rider/fanboy....

If you state that you dislike someones build/theory/vids/pics... all of a sudden you are a hater/poser/jealous...

But hey, who are we kidding, safeguard yoursefl by buying top-shelf parts and you'll earn respect right?

http://www.fabulous.co.jp

Everyone made fun of him four or five years ago.

Yeah I really dont care either. I think Doug just got mad, and likes to make fun becuase i told him he had better shut his trap or i was going to beat him down. Then he said he would sue me if i hit him, lol. I think he still maybe alittle sore from that quick swift brush of death.

this is for doug, it has nothing to do with what kind of car you drive but your attitude. where you act so bad ass then you treat others who have expensive cars like they are your gods and it makes you much cooler to be with them. Then there is the point of respect, you dont know how to respect people and who they are thats why you are one of the biggest horses ass's on this board. No special training from any school or driving courses will change that.

so does this mean I don't win this years award for biggest nutswinger on cr? FUCK I worked really hard for this one. I even stole a pair of brians underwear washed them and gave them back. I fucking fail.

so does this mean I don't win this years award for biggest nutswinger on cr? FUCK I worked really hard for this one. I even stole a pair of brians underwear washed them and gave them back. I fucking fail.

Thanks by the way. I didnt know what that stain was but you definitley got it out. My undies are so white you can see them in the dark now.

To the rest of you, I equally hate and love you all.

BC out!

Thanks by the way. I didnt know what that stain was but you definitley got it out. My undies are so white you can see them in the dark now.

To the rest of you, I equally hate and love you all.

BC out!

well I hand washed them with craig and linns thong, then fryed them with sams bra, and anthonys boy shorts

your a whore! now gimme back my thongs!!

you know if you spent 1\4the of you tine getting $ for your car as you do posting on cr your shit woulda been done years ago. now take your thongs back fix your car and shut the hell up

you know if you spent 1\4the of you tine getting $ for your car as you do posting on cr your shit woulda been done years ago. now take your thongs back fix your car and shut the hell up

Huh?

I think this is what you said:

Sire Craig, if you spent one quarter of your time obtaining the money for your car, as opposed to posting on Columbus Racing, your automobile would have been repaired quite some time ago. Please retrieve your thongs, and cease communication.