Civic Si or Accord for DD ?

TTQ B4U

Accords are fast but the Si will be faster. If you are just going to be driving yourself and no kids the most go with the Si. Go with the accord if the kids will tag along a lot. The accord is much more confortable but who wants that if it is just you driving???

Either one will have many aftermarket parts.

The new V6's are pretty quick. Even with an auto. 6spd Sedans are hard to come by. Given that, while they are nice cars, if I was going with a V6, I'd load one up and then say no way and just end up spending more than I want to right now :D ..........but then I could go 99% that route and just pull the trigger on the used GTO's that I've been close to buying and perhaps the wife would understand that decision a bit more :rolleyes::o:D

Wha? :confused:

The newer accords are pretty quick. I drive a few a week. If I were to buy an accord i would buy one with the 4cyl. Very economical. Can be had with nice colors and leather interior. Depending on the civic you are looking for the 4cyl sedan is nice too, and can be had with leather. Im 6.1 and 225 most civics i have driven are too small for me. I have one at my shop right now though (the redesign) and I really like it. Quick for what it is, looks good, handles nice.

If you want to take one for a test drive give me a call tim Ive got 4 different hondas at my shop a week.

Check these guys out before you buy new. http://www.stewartautogroup.com If you need a price pm the stock number and I can get it for you. I hold there body and paint contract.

you forget he drives a Cavalier everything is fast compared to him.

Oh, that explains it.:cool:

Quick, maybe......fast..no way. Everyone's measure of fast should be greatly skewed thanks to a certain few on the board. :( A high 14/low15 second car is not fast, but not bad for a daily.