Friday May 30th 10pm Steak N Shake

V8 Beast

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So polaris Sonic at 10 then?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So polaris Sonic at 10 then?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No.

This has been posted up since May 27th. We are not pulling one of those last minute switch the meeting spot and have 2 people meeting here, 2 people meeting there, and 20 people stay home (because they dont know whats going on) b.s. SNS on tuttle at 10pm. If you want to meet at sonic get your group together and go.

From Polaris

71 south to exit 119b onto 270 west (towards Dublin/Grove city).

Take exit at Tuttle Road.

Turn right onto Tuttle.

Take the next right onto Emerald parkway. SNS is on your left

Hahaha clever asshat lol

Wanna dig ur wbody for a shake?

I tried to put your address into my navigation device and it said "follow the yellow brick road" :confused:

i was looking up sexaul predators online and did you know your face is all over the map like ackne?