Friday May 30th 10pm Steak N Shake

V8 Beast

If I recall you have not beat me in what 2 seasons :D Even in your 12 sec turd! I run high 13's :asshole:

leave that high perrformance donut of yours on and wewe can go from a dig to 120 lol. your car just doesn't hook or it would be in the low 12s hi 11s

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're in reynoldsburg right ?

I agree with him ^

yea off waggoner pm me if u wanna meet up up friday and crusie over im sur eill be with the slow all soslow5.0 the gay ssmafia and the whole fbody nutswining crew from them lol

leave that high perrformance donut of yours on and wewe can go from a dig to 120 lol. your car just doesn't hook or it would be in the low 12s hi 11s

No Donut, and you my friend just earned a good ole LS1 ass whoop'n. Zach we can do a few. Phil Dig, 20, 40, 50, 60 pick one or all and :bangbang:

No Donut, and you my friend just earned a good ole LS1 ass whoop'n. Zach we can do a few. Phil Dig, 20, 40, 50, 60 pick one or all and :bangbang:

ill take the 40 50 and 60 and a side of fries with that. btw your goat is ugly asas shit and as

gay as its owner

• Downvote 1

yea off waggoner pm me if u wanna meet up up friday and crusie over im sur eill be with the slow all soslow5.0 the gay ssmafia and the whole fbody nutswining crew from them lol

PMs are full. Though hell yeah, I may have to work late that night though, server upgrades that have to be done by monday. Though if I can Ill hit you up and we can cruize out.

PMs are full. Though hell yeah, I may have to work late that night though, server upgrades that have to be done by monday. Though if I can Ill hit you up and we can cruize out.

sorry epic fail on my part cleared well leme know im bringin my broken turd out with the mindset of blowin my botttem end out on 270 :bangbang:

and steve blow me i speek just fizzzel

Been hanging with paul too much! Speak english or :gtfo:

ok my bad jus got a new phone. but don't you ever refer me and that monkey of a rertard paul to eachother. lol jkjk but no seriously your a twat

Guest Removed

I HOPE YOUR THERE! IM GETTIN ME SOME NIPP'S!