Friday May 30th 10pm Steak N Shake

V8 Beast

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I see why you are complaining.... thats a far ass drive!!!

70w for 19miles :eek:

270N (exit 93)

Tuttle exit Turn left

Turn right on Emerald parkway

Hey Paul I made a typo, its exit 15

i get 12 mi a gallon, thats like 3/4 my tank after racin half way up there, lol i gotta race brandon, and mopar on the way up shit

Guest tbutera2112
im scared as hell to let her drive it...never been behind the wheel of a stick car, and shes like 5 foot nothin....stage 2 clutch thats stiff as hell and a short throw shifter....pray for my poor car

im scared as hell to let her drive it...never been behind the wheel of a stick car, and shes like 5 foot nothin....stage 2 clutch thats stiff as hell and a short throw shifter....pray for my poor car

no no dont take the risk, i had a stang last year, i got this

Guest tbutera2112
my buddy who has a stock 98 gt got behind the wheel of my car and he drives his daily....it was brutal, the clutch and shifter had him all messed up and he butchered it...ive never driven another stick car, so i have nothing to compare it to haha....did you wreck your stang or something? or just want a better platform?

Tbuters don't let soslow50 drive ur car he shatter my clutch...no wait not shatter obliterated the dam thing

Ps brian I work across from sonic at polaris... I'm inclined to go here but if its gay ill come visit for some suprise butsecks!

Bill u brinin the bike out or what?

dude we are meeting up on the east side then crusing out there. I KNOW HOW TO GET TO S N S FROM OUT HERE!!!!

call me i got a new phone and no ones number besides jays lol. i dont even want that number.

my buddy who has a stock 98 gt got behind the wheel of my car and he drives his daily....it was brutal, the clutch and shifter had him all messed up and he butchered it...ive never driven another stick car, so i have nothing to compare it to haha....did you wreck your stang or something? or just want a better platform?

Tyler, bring it out and I will drive it for you and beat anyone you wanna race, guarantee. I can tell you, your clutch isnt any worse then my spec 5 I had or tilley triple carbon on his old car.

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler, bring it out and I will drive it for you and beat anyone you wanna race, guarantee. I can tell you, your clutch isnt any worse then my spec 5 I had or tilley triple carbon on his old car.

if i ever make it to a meet ill let ya drive it, just dont know if my gf will be able to learn to drive it good enough to get there...i dont have a license at the moment