calling out...... this friday

phil

Can I get in on this call out action?

of coarse cuz 90 percent chance thorne wnt show up so whatever I wanted to see what my car does against a mach1 anyway. what's done to it? if u don't mind sharing

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you just request a yes man? hahaha no paul I don't want to race your dildo that's gross. you and steve can play with eachothers blue toys all you want. bring out the burnout box and try to keep up

I will right a short phrase on my bumper again so you can tell me what it says. Just like the last time. You have got a little faster yes but not fast enough, you need a sig change to slowassLT :D

I will right a short phrase on my bumper again so you can tell me what it says. Just like the last time. You have got a little faster yes but not fast enough, you need a sig change to slowassLT :D

I didn't know monkeys could type. would you like to put that phrase on your front bumper so I can read it in my rear view mirror? ill change my sig to slowassgoatkiller

I didn't know monkeys could type. would you like to put that phrase on your front bumper so I can read it in my rear view mirror? ill change my sig to slowassgoatkiller

You have to beat one first. Hold up have you ever beat me? NO, now back to the corner!

You have to beat one first. Hold up have you ever beat me? NO, now back to the corner!

don't worry fuzzynuts ill be walking right past you this weekend. and no I shall never go to the corner

of coarse cuz 90 percent chance thorne wnt show up so whatever I wanted to see what my car does against a mach1 anyway. what's done to it? if u don't mind sharing

Did I say that?

Your prolly right. I will see whats going down. Your going to get me on the roll that high but its all for fun. Last 3 times I tried to go find people I failed and ended up going home pissed off.

I did just fix a boost leak.

Did I say that?

Your prolly right. I will see whats going down. Your going to get me on the roll that high but its all for fun. Last 3 times I tried to go find people I failed and ended up going home pissed off.

I did just fix a boost leak.

I wasas just hopoing if I talk enough shit everyone will just accept and go out for some fun runs wewe can do some low rolls to make it fair

Phil you have been promoted to V.P. of the nutswinging dept. With this promotion you now have access to the use of my car for street racing purposes. If you win... I was driving, if you lose... you were driving ;)

Note: Use of nitrous is not permitted until you are promoted to CEO.

Phil you have been promoted to V.P. of the nutswinging dept. With this promotion you now have access to the use of my car for street racing purposes. If you win... I was driving, if you lose... you were driving ;)

Note: Use of nitrous is not permitted until you are promoted to CEO.

im speechless idk what to say. can I race steve first ? that ay you beat him with out even being in the car.

mopar 40 roll it and ill take you on that challenge. 4 wide on the way up me you neon kid and brandon. lol that woukd be the shit.

btw I will have a camera so all footage will be posted . where arere we meeting at for this wild good time ? sonic or sns?

im speechless idk what to say. can I race steve first ? that ay you beat him with out even being in the car.

mopar 40 roll it and ill take you on that challenge. 4 wide on the way up me you neon kid and brandon. lol that woukd be the shit.

btw I will have a camera so all footage will be posted . where arere we meeting at for this wild good time ? sonic or sns?

You are fired. I think that mullet has actually grown in.

BTW: you're a fag :asshole:

You have to past the tests, plus I doubt he wants slow people driving a beast :p

You are fired. I think that mullet has actually grown in.

BTW: you're a fag :asshole:

You have to past the tests, plus I doubt he wants slow people driving a beast :p

if im gay you have sex with goats. your right he doesn't want slow people driving his car. exactly why your big goofy ass isn't driving.

the mullet natraully came with the car. its the beast not a beast

Meet at sonic and do it on the way over. I suggest sending 2 lookouts ahead and using their hazards as warning signals.

if im gay you have sex with goats. your right he doesn't want slow people driving his car. exactly why your big goofy ass isn't driving.

the mullet natraully came with the car. its the beast not a beast

:gtfo: You will not win friday. And yes that car has been driven by me on numerous occasions. I will give you a car and the jump to make it fair so you will feel like you can win. Yeah I am that good. :cool:

This may sound stupid but its your call. I would really like to bring my bike out and race it, I'm curious how much faster/slower my bike is then my car.

It's a Katana and only makes 69whp I think. Fuck I dunno what i did with the dyno slip

thats the thing, my car on 6 psi is a turd lol there is a boost leak that owns me anything over 15 psi. oh well, ill try it.

how bout a 20 roll ? ur car is such a turd let me tell you

steve if you wanna give me that much ill be happy to take it