Back to cr.

Guest EM1 2ENVY

no donations to me though I will say thanks for the prayers. Steve we have a new system here, the members decide who stays and who goes, unless you want to threaten or break rules. Just giving the members all the info. Good luck, btw I banned you the second time, just owning up to it. Good luck the green dot is a good thing.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EM1 2ENVY
the mains and rods are specked out. everything is in place to go back together, i made a mistake on relying on someone else who is to busy right now. so i have to go get all my stuff and finish it up this week. Honestly its been a case of plain lazyness this past 2 weeks. im going to need your help and dustin this weekend ;)

lol i would love to race, but the car is not ready yet. and im not going to post a race date when the car is finished ill let ya know.

Well dont jump ahead that soon u hav to get some brakein miles on the clutch and motor before u start going callin out PPL

well lets see, here is the deal in a nutshell, i took a car forum to serious, espicially being cr lol i took some things some people said and get real defensive about it. but you know what, im over it and im being a man and asking for the guys on the fourm, and anthonys attention this was like 6 months ago. And i said Im sorry its not like the shit i said was any different then what goes on daily on this board you know, it just happened to be at the wrong person and people take sides and thats fine its a tight woven community. so i understood when i said what i said that it got me banned

and i love to race and you can ask linn,or a few others it does not matter who i race i love to see the progress my car has made win or loose. Last year i raced alot and won a lot and lost alot. i personally remember getting walked on by coreys mach 1 lol.

you refused to race me unless i didnt race for money.... ah well welcome i guess

maybe because i knew i had you beat, and i wanted to make 20 bucks.

but i did roll you for fun didnt i?

nope all year you you made som excuse as yo why not race me for fun... ahh well