Back to cr.

Guest EM1 2ENVY

What does ur car run anyways?

last year was a best of 13.09 at 108.9 on blad tires in 30 degree weather at dragway 42(redneck track from hell hahaha) with a passanger side axel going out wooo

but motors nto doing so well as we speek so thats why im sellin my turbo to fix it then deciding if i wanna sell it for something eatheir awd or rwd or just build it up... :confused:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year was a best of 13.09 at 108.9 on blad tires in 30 degree weather at dragway 42(redneck track from hell hahaha) with a passanger side axel going out wooo

but motors nto doing so well as we speek so thats why im sellin my turbo to fix it then deciding if i wanna sell it for something eatheir awd or rwd or just build it up... :confused:

Ok thats not a bad time....u should race sams trailblazer... :cool:

anythign over 125 sure ...soslow50 beat me by 1/2 from 40-120 with my screed motor....and he lost to sam by a half car to 125 .... so fixed motor should be a good fun race...

anythign over 125 sure ...soslow50 beat me by 1/2 from 40-120 with my screed motor....and he lost to sam by a half car to 125 .... so fixed motor should be a good fun race...

Yep should be a good race. Do u powershift ur SRT? If not, you really should do it everywhere you go! lol

Yep should be a good race. Do u powershift ur SRT? If not, you really should do it everywhere you go! lol

define.... do i shift fast enough that the boost NEVER lets out then yes some of my buddys that i raced last yeaer though i had a auto cause u cant hear me shift ....

do i keep my foot on the gas while i shift NO! lol

define.... do i shift fast enough that the boost NEVER lets out then yes some of my buddys that i raced last yeaer though i had a auto cause u cant hear me shift ....

do i keep my foot on the gas while i shift NO! lol

What excatly is wrong with your motor?

He raced his car almost 1000 times in 2007... true story

thats not a lie eathier

What excatly is wrong with your motor?

motors crank walking dont have the time/money to fix it untill i can sell my turbo thats for sale

He raced his car almost 1000 times in 2007... true story

he would pull into qsl go race ,come back go race, get gas, go race, get food go race, this was in the 1st 7 minutes. then the other 3 hrs repeat all nite long. i felt bad for that car

I say he'll never change and that he's an immature, selfish, unrespectful prick in person.

His plan will be to swing from nut to nut until he finds a nice warm resting area in someones asshole.

Then he'll only crawl out to create call out threads and explain why he's the shit.

They don't call this kid 'Fat Shit Steve' for no reason.

Just my .02

I say he'll never change and that he's an immature, selfish, unrespectful prick in person.

His plan will be to swing from nut to nut until he finds a nice warm resting area in someones asshole.

Then he'll only crawl out to create call out threads and explain why he's the shit.

Just my .02

Where are you at all the time?

Guest EM1 2ENVY

Just my .02

do i know you and have we met? you should pm me you number so we can figure out what your lowball statments are fueled by. Because you buddy obsously have some tension twards me, that i want to clear up.

P.s this is no thret.

do i know you and have we met? you should pm me you number so we can figure out what your lowball statments are fueled by. Because you buddy obsously have some tension twards me, that i want to clear up.

P.s this is no thret.

You know him Steve, its Taran, but everyone has their own opinion so please dont start fights on here....you will be gone quicker than shit.

I believe we were asked to share our opinions and that's just what I did...

How are you going to ask for my number and expect me to believe it will be a friendly phone call?

I have no tension towards you at all. I've just seen how you act like a little kid starved for attention and how you go out of your way to act like an idiot to turn the spotlight on you.

Zack Miller from dubc - we should cruise sometime. Nice to see old faces. That is if I don't have you mistaken for someone else.

Ahhh what's up homie. Didn't recognize the name change and the whole Thomas deal didn't help much. Give me a call sometime... 614-832-0532...

whoops did I just leave my number...?

Ahhh what's up homie. Didn't recognize the name change and the whole Thomas deal didn't help much. Give me a call sometime... 614-832-0532...

whoops did I just leave my number...?

I've got it now...ur fucked! :asshole:

or my 5 liter bitch..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

lol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloollllllllol lol lol lllll ol lol lol llllllollooolloolllllll

Steve, welcome back. I saw some of you comments earlier, it seems that your heart is as big as your gut.

I would like to set up a 3 way race, because I'm very busy and I don't really have that much time to fuck with you.

Lane 1: dirt mcgirt

Lane 2: your beat civic

Lane 3: SS (pat parsons driving)