Is this anyone on here?

DaddyBuiltRacing

from what they are saying and the time of day, my guess would be road rage and not actually racing.... but someone chasing after someone else... no idea though... can one of the admin's look to see if Jason is registered on this site?

from what they are saying and the time of day, my guess would be road rage and not actually racing.... but someone chasing after someone else... no idea though... can one of the admin's look to see if Jason is registered on this site?

You are a dumbass!

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

yeah, the guys name is Justin Stockham. He drove a 89 mustang. He was racing a 03 subaru. I hope its not anyone on here.

I got a txt msg about 2 hours ago refering that a mustang was racing a blue subie w/ spray. I read that it ended in fatality. The news reports do not confirm he was racing or that a subie was even near him. What really happened.

Regardless, my thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Jackson

why that could be very realistic. Someone cuts someone else off or flips them the bird, next thing you know you got 2 fast cars chasing one another and end up wrecking....just saying its possible

exactly

Guest tbutera2112
my gf's dad is friends with someone who watched it happen..supposedly the guy was on the news telling about it but i dont know because i didnt watch it....says he ran over to help until he saw the kid was pinned and gushing blood so he stepped back...my gfs whole family is mustang freaks, her 18th bday party looked like a mustang club meeting, so shes been riding me and her uncle (hes the same age as us) about our cars now